Department of Administration
The Department of Administration is headed by a Head of Administration and is responsible for managing human resources and the provision of administrative support services in the Division.
The Department has the following core functions:
- Provide staff welfare amenities;
- Provide logistical and administrative support services to the Division;
- Prepare budget estimates for the Division;
- Facilitate the procurement of goods and services in the Division;
- Coordinate training and development in the Division;
- Facilitate the development of individual and departmental work plan;
- Coordinate HIV and Aids interventions in the Public service;
- Production and dissemination of Annual reports;
- Management of Transport in the Division;
- Management of staff related records in the Division, for the entire Public Service; and
- Coordination of the Divisions participation in National and International events
The Department is divided into one (01) Section and three (03) Units as outlined below:
Procurement and Supplies
This section is headed by the Head of Procurement and is responsible for the procurement and supply function in the Division.
The unit is headed by a Chief Registry Officer and is responsible for the provision of records management services in the Division, for the entire Public Service.
This unit is headed by a Typing Pool Supervisor and is responsible for providing secretarial services in the Division.
This unit is headed by the Transport Officer and is responsible for all transport logistics in the Division.